As a minimum, Goodwin supplies its check valves in accordance with the following test standards:
- Designed, manufactured, assembled and tested in accordance with Quality Assurance System accredited by BSI to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- All bodies, closure members and trim material are certified to BS EN 10204 3.1 as a minimum.
- All new castings are sample approved by dimensional checks (wall thickness etc.) and volumetric NDE, 100% coverage to ASTM E445/E186, Level 2 minimum, or ultrasonic testing to ASTM A609, Level "A".
- Surface finish to MSS SP 55 on cast bodies and plates.
- Traceability per Melt / Heat Treatment batch is maintained throughout all manufacturing processes for bodies, plates and trim.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested (Shell and Seat) to API 598 with unique traceability to certification.
Additional requirements of customers’ specifications can, more often than not, be readily accommodated by Goodwin International Limited.